Monday, April 11, 2016

The when and why revealed

The biggest difference in my two worlds is that at school I felt alone and at home, being the youngest of five, I would have given anything for some time to myself.  Little did I know that both of my worlds where actually teaching me the same lesson of since I did not have any one else around to distract my concentration I only had to focus on myself; and of course God.

Since neither one of them had met before, I made the introductions.

Me: (nervously) Hey?

Self: Hey.

Me: Who are you?

Self: I am the true self of you.

Me: (excitedly) Wow! So, you can tell me who I am?

Self: Not, really.

Me: (disappointed) Why not?

Self: Because, I learn who I am when you learn who you are.

Me: (I say a curse word and then look around to make sure my mother or grandmother did not hear me.)


I do not remember if I prayed or simply accepted it, continue on with my day,  or that it simply slipped my mind.  But I do know, a number of years later, that step by step Me and Myself are continually discovering who we are each second or every day.

I said that to say this there will be days when you will become so confused about what your purpose on Earth is or who you are; Just stay calm, pray, and continue on with your life.  Because from the point of our conception God had our lives all planned out and preset delayed times when he will reveal our blessings and gifts to us. 

As he did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment