Friday, April 1, 2016

A Brief Statement Part 2

In Monday's blog I gave you an explanation of the premise behind A Sarcastic Million Dollar Question.  I am going to continue with that same topic today.  First let me say that by no means do think of myself as being better than anyone else or that I am perfect and follow all of God's commandments.  Secondly, I want to tell you why defending God's word is no important to me.

From a young age I felt as if God tied my words to my tongue with an anvil for a specific reason.  To block my words from escaping from my mouth verbally so that they could remain in my mind to await the arrival of others.  Locked away in a safe place until the time when He was ready to escape, not via my mouth but instead through whatever writing instruments that I was holding in my hand at that precise moment.

It took me a while to accept this especially during my preteen and teenage years.  Because this is when my words may have helped me to at the least be allowed to stand on the outskirts of my two totally different worlds; home and school.





No comments:

Post a Comment