Saturday, April 16, 2016

My Two Worlds Part Dos

I have enjoyed reading from the point when I learned that combining letters in the alphabets together make words. Then the art of writing became a joy to me once I learned to compose my first complete sentence.  At the time it was a means to pass time why my siblings and cousins were out side playing; I have never enjoyed participating in sports since I discovered that it causes you to sweat and causes your clothes to stick to you.  YUCK!

However as I began to struggle being excepted by my classmates for being true to myself it became a much needed release for all of my pent up emotions.  The words that were blocked, by the anvil that was weighting down my tongue. found their escape path through my pen. 

While I was discovering the joy of writing I also discovered the joy of  reading.  Particularly how writers use their words to place the reader in to a different world without having to purchase a plane ticket. This is when my God giving gift sprouted another branch with a leaves titled writing, gift, limitless.



No comments:

Post a Comment