Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Fictional Poem-Story

     One day I sat on the shoulder of a giant watching Saturn's rings, when I told him;
"I want a home."
     He whispered to my spirit;
"I have a home already picked out for you."
     Then he slowly began to lower himself;
past the stars until he entered the earths atmosphere.
    He showed me my country,
then my state,
     my street (block);
and then my month by month home.
     (no lease required).
He then placed me in a sack;
     filled with the warmest and soothing water;
and kept descending.
     Past the concrete into a world that most have been hot.
For through the cracks I heard people asking for water;
     in not so nice words.

Three days later;
     He stopped by to say goodbye.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
     "My work here is done." He answered.
"What is your name?'
     "My father calls me his one and only son."
"What do I call you?"
     "Son of every one's father."


No comments:

Post a Comment