Sunday, May 1, 2016

Her spirtit was tired..so God recalled it

These next couple of blogs will not only be a continuation of introducing you to the two female matriarchs of my life, and give you an in depth introduction to me; at least until I reach the point when I feel comfortable revealing to you, but I will also begin sharing with you the point when their spirits began to grow weak and so God called the home.

Please, understand I am not writing about death to be morbid.  Instead, I am hoping and praying that it will either comfort someone going through it, have gone through it, or is on the verge of loosing someone.  I am writing these blogs to let you know that whatever you are feeling during this difficult time that the feelings you are having is normal.

PLEASE ENJOY!  AND SUSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT; POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment