Sunday, May 1, 2016

A few paragraphs from life

Lately I have been searching the chapters and verses of the Bible to find a particular verse.  Maybe you can help me find it.  I am looking for the verse where God clearly states that one race or person is better than the other.  The one that causes him to contradict himself.

While I was still trying to find the verse, I came across a verse that contradicts my own question.

In Romans 2:11 the Apostle Paul says: "For there is no respect of person with God."

Then in Acts 10:34 Peter confirms what Paul says.  Peter says: " I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism."

So, if I have successfully found two verses that confirms, for me, that God does not show favoritism I now challenge you to direct me to one verse that proves and supports that He, God. does support one or person over another.

Take your time.  I will wait.  but, will not hold my breath.


No comments:

Post a Comment