Thursday, June 1, 2017

Writing plans for June

My writing schedule for the month of June will be a continuation of ideas and queries from the month of May.  The only new thing that has occurred is that I am officially looking for an Editor. I had to!
I have read and proofed Prayers of Motherhood for so long, that I no longer could look at it with a discerning, and critical, eye. So, I began looking for a fresh pair of eyes.

So far, I have only had the free consultation of the first few paragraphs.  Just to see what is suggested for me to change.  Once I have giving the suggestion a thorough look over, then I will make my decision to either go with this Editor or look for another.

When I needed a break from Prayers of Motherhood, I wrote poetry.  Poetry is the form of writing that helped me the most as a adolescent and teenager, and has continued to be a form of release for me as an adult.  To say that this is my favorite form of writing would be an understatement.  For this reason, I am pleased to announce that I have finished my first chapbook manuscript; A chapbook is a collection of poetry. 

So, now I am researching publishers accepting submissions.  Please go along this ride with me.

See you guys next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment