Monday, May 15, 2017

What I have been up to

It has been a while since my last blog post.  What have I been up to?
  • Marketing Revised: Prayers of Motherhood. Specifically, researching new ways to market it.  Social Media did help me to introduce my book to potential readers, but now I need to come up with additional ways to advertise it.  So that interest and sales will continue to increase.
  • Researching and querying Literary Agents to represent a children's book series I have written.  Threshold and Grandpa explains Bible Verses and principles to children, of any age, without being preachy.
  • Working on, compiling, a poetry book titled Any Given Sunday Morning.  This is a collection of poems that tells what a typical Sunday consisted of as a child growing up in North Carolina in the mid 1960's to early 1980's.  A manuscript I plan to enter into a poetry contest.
  • Looking for a part-time job.  I only want 20-25 hours a week. 
  • Being a single mom of a thirteen year old boy.
  • Trying to grow closer to God.
Well that is all that I have been up to lately.  It may seem I have been up to a lot; but not really.  Because, I did not work on everything on the same day.

Love you guys!!  Write to you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment