Sunday, March 19, 2017

Update

Hey, Guys!  Sorry for the lapse in between blogs.  But sometimes life happens.  Nothing major or life changing occurred; I have just been busy with life.

Here is a few hints to upcoming blogs.

  I have a thirteen year old son who is in the 7th grade.  Knowing that he feels more comfortable talking to and asking male family members for advice, I began looking for a devotional that was written by other teens or males in their early twenties.  After researching it a while I found exactly what I was looking for.

   The revised version of Prayers of Motherhood is available through Amazon and Create Space.  A blog is coming giving you an update of the changes and corrections that were made to the original book.

   A three or four part series on Understanding the book of Songs is planned.  This series will give you some ideas on how I interpreted it.

  I hope you are as enthusiastic about the upcoming blogs as I am. 

I will see you in the next blog


No comments:

Post a Comment