Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Changes are coming

Hey Everyone,

In the next couple of weeks there will be some extra posts and pages added to my blog.  I will be starting Book Blog Pages.  These pages will consist of three elements.  The first page will be a picture of the book with a small summary of what the book is about.  The second page will consist of my bio.  And the third page will consist of excerpts from the book.

I hope that you will enjoy these changes.  But do not worry A Sarcastic Question and Prose and Paragraph will remain the same. 

I hope that you will enjoy these changes.  Feel free to leave me a comment, because your feedback helps me to better my blog.  Also, feel free to share any post that you have enjoyed and that you feel will help someone else out.

See you in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment