Wednesday, November 9, 2016

A Child of God response to the election results.

Okay we know that Donald Trump will be the next President of the United States of America.

  This morning when I googled the election the first words out of my mouth was: "To God be Glory."  Meaning that I believe that God's will was done. 

What did I do next?  Wake my son up to get ready for school and then went on with my morning.

Why?

 I am fifty two years old and have been through several elections.  Some of the candidates I voted for won and some lost.  After each of these elections my bills still needed to be paid, I was still responsible for clothing, maintaining a roof over my son and my heads, and feeding the both of us; Through the glory of God.

What will I do tomorrow?

Wake up, help my son get ready for school, pray, and go on with my life.

In case you were wondering I am an African American child of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment